Search This Blog

Thursday, August 29, 2024

Slow-Motion Longbow Shot

I have been having a little fun making some videos.  I should have edited out the sounds so please mute for comfort.  The crickets and cicadas were causing a lot of background noise.  

I have been working on getting more fluid with my nocking, drawing, and shooting from the back quiver since switching to left hand shooting serval years ago and it is paying off.  

Considering a series of videos focused on the Back Quiver use in the future perhaps.  Have ideas for topics like quiver design, break in, use, practice techniques, challenges, advantages, customization, and techniques I have found useful in stalking and moving through the woods.  These may take some time to develop and hunting season is fast approaching so it may take some time.

I always enjoy watching a slow-motion sequence, so in the meantime.  Enjoy:




No comments:

Post a Comment