Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

American Leathers = Good People

I had to share on a great company and a quality product for anyone who shoots fingers or traditional. John Turner from American Leathers is good people. I placed 2 orders for gloves for a friend and I yesterday and he emailed me back immediately from his personal email thanking me for the order and saying it would be shipped immediately. Then he emailed again asking if he should send both invoices with my shipments as he could figure I was buying the other one for someone else (I placed 2 orders). When he did not get a response because I had left work, he then looked through his records and found my other Hotmail address from a previous order and sent another email there! I am shocked that someone in this day and age would take so much time and effort to help a customer out like that! I’ll be buying more from him. http://www.americanleathers.com/
BTW the crossover glove is my go to glove. The finger stalls shave nylon inserts much like Howard Hill liked. In fact the company was started by John Schulz's son. John was a student of Howard Hill's so the company has a link with "the great one". John Turner continues to build quality stuff and a recent feature in Traditional Bowhunter goes into detail about just how few gloves he can make from a single elk or buffalo hide because he is so picky with the leather quality. They are totally worth the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment